Saving You Money by being the Eyes, Ears and Voice of the Hospitality Industry in Idaho
The Idaho Lodging & Restaurant Association is dedicated to preserving and improving the hospitality industry in Idaho by proactively creating a favorable political and regulatory environment and promoting and delivering programs, resources and benefits that address the needs of its members to help its members succeed.
Our Government Affairs Program Protects Your Business
Every year, it becomes more and more essential to our industry that legislators understand the challenges involved in operating a restaurant or lodging facility in this tough business climate. The ILRA is more committed than ever to representing the hospitality industry before the Idaho State Legislature on a broad array of business issues. Sample issues the ILRA was involved in this last legislative session include minimum wage, business signage, business personal property tax elimination, unemployment insurance, workers compensation, small lawsuits and liquor licensing issues. ILRA also works year round promoting our members interests and concerns on the federal, state and local levels, as well as in the regulatory arenas.
Cost Saving Benefits Available Only to Members
- Workers Compensation Insurance offered through Premier Insurance
- Health Insurance offered through Premier Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance Programs offered through Premier Insurance
- Discounts on print & web design, public relations, event management, marketing consultation and brand analysis services through Marketing Media Group
- Point-of-sale systems offered through Khamu Solutions
- Telecommunications Consulting and discounts through DataTel Network Services
Industry Information at Your Fingertips
The ILRA provides its members with regular legislative updates during the legislative session, quarterly newsletters, and e-bulletins periodically throughout the entire year when important industry news needs communicated. The ILRA also keeps our members informed of educational and training opportunities, is affiliated with the National Restaurant Association and the American Hotel and Lodging Association, and is only an email or phone call away from answering your industry and general business questions.